Thursday 14 October 2010

My ID

In photoshop we had to make a ID of ourselves involving: A photo of ourselves, our name, date of birth and our personality using text and effects.

First a photo was taken of me, I cropped it and then I used image>greyscale to convert it to monochrome. Next I used the horizontal text tool and I used the warp-text tool to stretch and squeeze the letters. I also used the vertical text tool. For the bendy text I used the pen tool to draw a path and then I used the text tool to write along the curves.

Here is the final result.

What I don't like about this image is that I coudn't think of too many ways to describe myself, but I do like that I used the paths, I like the way the word 'musical' dips up and down. I like how 'imaginative' curves around my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment