Thursday 21 October 2010

Shops.

We used a template photo of a shop that was a phtoshop file. The windows had been removed and replaced with white areas, ready for us to use. I cut the white areas out using the rectangle tool and the delete key. After I got rid of the white areas I had to choose a picture to go in the windows, and something to go above the shop. I used images from our trip to Astor Park I scaled them to size and put them in a layer behind the shop, and used the free transform tool to make them fit. I also used the smudge tool to cover over any small white gaps.I chose pictures I thought would fit fill - see below.


My personal favourites are the first two, the ones with the teeth and eyes. I like the top two as they have a theme to them, especially the second one with all the gaps filled with graffiti eyes. The bottom shop doesn't have much of a theme, and I had to stretch the image above the door, and shrink the image. This has distorted bot of the source photos I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment